Dr. Laurie Klein, Oakland, Ca. A graduate of Life Chiropractic College West, Hayward Ca. Dr. Klein has been practicing Chiropractic for 23 years and specializes in structural and functional corrective care to facilitate improved movement, neurology, and overall vitality of the body. In addition I also specialize in lifestyle management which includes preventative injury and maintenance care.
Conditions treated include but not limited to:
- Neck pain
- Lower back pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc and/ or Disc Bulging
- Spinal Stenosis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shoulder and hip bursitis
- Carpal Tunnel syndrome
- Sports related Injuries
- Shoulder and hip thoracic outlet syndrome
- Post stroke and concussion syndrome
- Women’s health care: Pre and Post Natal; Pre and Post Menopause
My main intention is to create a holistic environment that manages peoples health care in an efficient way. I have an intimate and private setting in the beautiful Grand-Lakeshore Area.
My treatment techniques include:
- Manual Chiropractic Adjusting
- Spinal passive motion and tractioning
- Thompson Drop Technique
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Corrective Exercises and Stretches
- Postural strengthening and realignment,
- Z Health mobility drills
- Myofascial Release Technique
- Sport massage
- Neuromuscular reeducation
- Essential oil/aromatherapy
- Yoga therapy (individual and class setting)
In addition to my chiropractic practice, I am am well versed in various massage therapy approaches and styles. Spinal and postural alignment are at the core of my Iyengar/Hatha based classes.
Through my chiropractic and yoga teaching I am pursuing my life’s dream of serving my community through body-empowered connection, purpose and intention, and supporting others to do the same. I am committed to sharing joy, self-inquiry, the process of change, and turning challenges into opportunities.